Managing your account
- I have questions about my account on The Guardian?
For questions about billing, cancellation, account status, or changing your account settings, please go to Account Details.
- What memberships does The Guardian offer?
Choose a plan for additional details on pricing and subscriptions.
You can also access The Guardian through various libraries and institutions. Check your local library for availability.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or debit cards carrying the logo for one of these major credit card companies. All prices are in US Dollars.
We do not currently accept PayPal, personal checks or money orders.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- How do I change my automatic renewal?
You can adjust your account’s auto-renew settings by following these steps:
- Go to Account Details
- Click the "Auto-renewal Settings" link
- On the next page, change the settings as you wish
- Click the “Save Changes” button
- Other questions
If you have other questions please contact us here and we will get back to you in a timely manner.